1. According to coach Parreira, who is South Africa’s 12th player?
c. The vuvuzela
2. Who met Sarkozy post-Cup in the Palais de l’Élysée?
b. Silvio Berlusconi
c. Thierry Henry
3. As of June 21, who had more puntos than Spain?
b. France, regarding its World Cup veterans.
c. Gerard Piqué, regarding his stitches.
4. Who is under this heap of people?
b. Raymond Domenech, France
c. Landon Donovan, USA
5. Which goalie has made the biggest mistake?
b. Casillas of Spain, vs. Switzerland
c. Bravo of Chile, vs. Spain
6. Who is repsonsible for Casillas’ poor performance?
b. Valdés, for undermining his role in the Selección
c. Sara Carbonero, for being so hot and distracting.
7. What do you think after seeing this photo?
b. Sara is still a sidelines reporter.
c. Park your tush in the stands with the other WAGs, toots!
8. Why did Capello strip Terry of England’s captainship?
b. His poor lockerroom spirit.
c. His messy love life.
9. According to Maradona, who smells of an old museum?
b. Joseph Blatter, president of FIFA
c. Pelé, Brazilian soccer legend
10. What does ‘waka waka’ mean?
a. Them hips don’t lie.
b. Fozzie Bear makes a funny.
c. Frank Zappa makes a record.